Designed for projects demanding complex setups, this app guides users through the selection of all the parts required to complete the system they need.
Features and Benefits
- Natural language questions, helping users narrow down their choices.
- Filters to display only products available in the user’s market.
- Rapid comparisons, with access to more information: brochure, video, user guide.
- Identification of all the accessories required to complete the system, differentiating between
required and optional products.
- Ability to email completed configuration with list of part numbers.
- Quote requests routed as leads through CRM system, and assigned to relevant channel.
- Saved configurations for future access.
- Analytics to track user behavior.
- Works both on- and off-line.
- Content updates via web-based CMS.
- Cross-platform access with both a mobile app and a web tool.
Client case study
With a highly customizable range of water purification systems, Thermo Fisher Scientific was looking for a simple tool that would enable a diverse sales force to accurately document customer needs and provide quotes.
- Categories: HTML, iPad, desktop, CMS